Working at Bermar
Bermar (International) Ltd. was established 30 years ago and is the world leader in wine service solutions. Our expanding, successful and dynamic company manufactures a unique range of award winning wine and Champagne preservation equipment that can be found at the heart of over 50,000 on-trade operations world-wide. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality.
We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality.
An exciting opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a fast growing company which operates in over 90 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suitable for a commercially focused, ambitious, and career-driven individual. The ideal candidate will have a high level of business acumen and must have at least 5 years B2B sales experience, with both phone-based and international sales experience an advantage. They will thrive in a demanding work environment and will be able to handle pressure, targets, and multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
If you see the next step in your career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth oriented business then this role could be perfect for you.
- Developing new and incremental international business and representation through networking, innovative market approaches and continued development of our international distributor network.
- Fostering and building relationships with a new international distributor base for Bermar.
- Regular international travel to meet with new partners, attend trade shows, support existing partners and develop business.
- Establishing longstanding business relationships across 90+ international markets.
- Communicating with customers at all levels; from owner proprietors to International Group CEO level contacts.
- Reporting clearly on the progress of commercial initiatives to the Board
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the global hospitality & wine industries
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Sales Director and International Sales Executive to drive total international revenue
- Establishing and continually updating a global database of contacts
- Keeping abreast of the ever-changing global hospitality landscape and industry trends
- Responsibility for the administration relating to new and existing business
At a glance your role will involve the following:
B2B Sales experience, Ability to attain targets, Advanced communication (written and verbal), Initiative, Vision, Enthusiasm. There are excellent opportunities for development, international travel, and career progression as the business continues to grow. We offer a generous salary and performance-related incentives, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your CV & a covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job, to the Managing Director, Tom Berresford. You can send your application via his personal assistant, Jade, here.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ipswich